Jessica Estephan, the MPL Queen.
Few people can claim they were the first in the world to achieve something. Well, Jess has done it twice! The First woman to win a Grand Prix tittle and, MPL Star, Jess plays at the highest level of competition in the world and, now she is ready to be your Coach.
Jess is always ahead with Standard Metagame, with Aggro and, Midrange as her favorites archetypes. She also, loves Modern and has a lot of experience with most of the top decks of the format.
If you want to improve your gameplay but, also want to improve your mental strength and, preparation for big tournaments, Jess is the perfect coach for you!
Our Coaching program is divided into two plans:
- Single Session: 1-hour session via Discord. The session is one on one.
- Multiple Sessions: 4-hour session via Discord, divided as you choose in a 30-day timeframe. Multiple sessions plan allows you to join the sessions with a friend. (We recommend a 1-hour session each week, to be able to follow your progress).
Book a Single Session with Jessica Estephan if:
- You have an important tournament and you want advice for your deck and preparation.
- You want to ask specific questions about a specific aspect of your game
- You want to test our coaching program before booking more hours.
What can you expect from a Single Coaching Session?
- You will be able to select the day and hour you want to book based on the availability of your Coach.
- You will fill a form with the areas of your game you want to improve before the session.
- Jessica Estephan will have a one hour call with you, in which she will help you improve your game, identifying flaws in your game or decklist, and provide you tips and tricks to keep improving your testing.
Book Multiple Sessions with Jessica Estephan if:
- You want the personal guidance and follow up of one of the best players in the world.
- You want to improve your game in a deep way, not only a specific topic.
- You want to share sessions with a friend so both of you can get the benefits of the Coaching Sessions. (Sessions with a friend is only possible in the Multiple Sessions plan).
What can you expect from Multiple Coaching Sessions?
- You can join the Sessions with a friend to improve together.
- Jessica Estephan will follow up your progress and improvement every week and develop a plan to work with you in the long term.
- Playtest sessions with Jessica Estephan in MTGO or Magic Arena.
- Record your games and get feedback.
- Discuss tournament results and testing for the next ones.
Jess Estephan is a Professional Magic player from Australia.
The first woman to win a Grand Prix title and, MPL Star,
Jess plays at the highest stakes Magic can offer.
Favorites formats: Modern, Standard.
Favorite Archetypes: Aggro, Midrange.
Get started now!
- Robert Ahearne,