Frequently Asked Questions
How much does this cost?
We currently have 3 tiers of pricing, depending on how many decks you want your sideboard matched up against
- $10 for 5 Matchups
- $15 for 10 Matchups
- $20 for 15 Matchups
Will you also review my deck?
During checkout you will be given the option to add that on to your order! If you do not add it on, we will only review your sideboard.
What do I get for my purchase?
Within 5 business days, you will receive a 2-3 sentence review per matchup of your deck + sideboard. The review will include how well do we think your sideboard will fare given your deck construction, and given the opponents deck construction.
What is the process for getting my sideboard reviewed?
- Enter your deck and sideboard information into the form above.
- Enter in the decks you will be matched against
- Click "Continue to Pricing"
- Select the pricing tier for how many decks you entered in the intake form and submit payment.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can track your sideboard review progress. This page will include an area where you can message us for questions about you sideboard.
- Within 5 business days you will receive a PDF containing our analysis of your deck and sideboard.
- You will have 1 day to ask any followup questions. Afer that your review will be "closed"
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
If you are unsatisfied with your deck review, reach out to us via email at [email protected] to see if your purchase is eligible for a refund.
Who is it that actually reviews my deck?
Our team reviews your sideboard. You can learn more about our team by visiting our about page!
How do I purchase another sideboard Guide?
The deck review tracker page includes a link that you can follow to purchase additional deck reviews.